Re: [southeastforestindustrymodeling] Photos in Files section

Donnie Hensley <taplines@...>

After a little research I found that this is an ART image compression from America On Line. You used to be able to open it in Internet Explorer but they dropped that file format a few years ago. Now the only way to open it is to join AOL. Photo shop does not open it.

Bill Donahue, if you could convert these to jpg and re-submit them it would be helpful.

Don

Mario Bernkopf wrote:

Hello,

It seems that I'm not able to open any of the photographs in the Files section, the computer doesn't recognize the file type.

Any help?

Mario
Weinstadt
Germany