New Book on Forestry

ALLEN STANLEY

Just wanted to make everyone aware of a new book out by TC Smith
called "The Tale of Three Sawmill Towns- Alco, Long Leaf & Meridian,
La"? We just got copies from Jim Pitts who helped Mr Smith write the
book. Cost is $19.99. It is available from the Southern Forest Heritage
Museum & Research Center in Long Leaf, La.

Web site is
www.forestheritagemuseum.org

e-mail is Longleaf@...

Phone is 318/748-8404

The book is 144 pages soft cover and full of info on the mill and the
towns and town life. Many great photos from then & now, including the
railroads. My initial impression is it is very good.

Allen Stanley

Join SEForestIndustryRRModeling@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.