New things on Tap Lines

Donnie Hensley

Gang,
I finally got off my caboose and did a few updates on Tap Lines.
I've added a new locomotive with Battle Lumber Co. # 5 of Sorrento, FL, a Southern Iron & Equipment portrait of a rare Grant narrow gauge 0-4-0 tank engine with the original four wheel tender.
To go along with that I posted images from Tom Lawson's brochure of his newest book, Locomotives of Southern Iron & Equipment.
If you love steam locomotives you will love this book. And if contact Tom, pester him about his "lost" Panhandle Logging RR book and maybe he will publish it if there is enough interest.

I'll be off the following week and I hope and can add a few more histories.
My thing to do list includes:
narrow gauge Florida Southern
Jacksonville Gainesville & Gulf
Tavares & Gulf
and
Marianna & Blountstown.

Maybe I can get a couple of these done.

Don

Donald R. Hensley, Jr.
277 S Washington St
Waynesburg. PA 15370
724-627-3880
SE Shortline, Industrial & Narrow Gauge History:
www.taplines.net

Join SEForestIndustryRRModeling@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.