New file uploaded to SDandA

SDandA@...

Hello,

a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the SDandA
group.

File : /Ancillary Data and History/gates.pdf
Uploaded by : jmf1944 <profirst@...>
Description : The use of gates at border crossings to manage passenger flow on SD&A/SD&AE trains

You can access this file at the URL:

Regards,

jmf1944 <profirst@...>

Ken Harrison

On 3/27/2012 6:09 PM, SDandA@... wrote:
Hello,

a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the SDandA
group.

File : /Ancillary Data and History/gates.pdf
Uploaded by : jmf1944<profirst@...>
Description : The use of gates at border crossings to manage passenger flow on SD&A/SD&AE trains
REALLY interesting! May we also presume that movement between the "Mexican travelers" car and the others was proscribed, perhaps by a locked vestibule door?

SP DTCTR

John M. Fiscella

Ken,

That viewgraph was originally prepared for verbal presentation. It will
be redone with further explanation. Yes, the vestibule doors were kept locked between the US coach and Mexican coach.

John Fiscella