San Diego IT Professionals SDITPros@groups.ioSan Diego has long been an innovation hub and with innovations come the need for professional technology support. This group has its foundation in small business and is centered around the local community. Members serve those in the San Diego area as well as locations around the country and around the world. The San Diego IT Professionals group is a place for the free exchange of ideas, cooperation, participation in the general community as well as helping each other, all in an effort to improve the experience of those we call our clients. We meet the second Wednesday of every month (except December), starting at 6pm. See the calendar for more details.
- 77 Members
- 8,246 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: SDITPros@groups.io
- Subscribe: SDITProsfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Unsubscribe: SDITProsemail@example.com
- Group Owner: SDITProsfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Help: SDITProsemail@example.com
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members cannot edit their messages.