New frogs for Aristo WR switches, $1 !

Greg Elmassian

Aristo, after years of requests, has upgraded the flangeway depth on
the frogs for their Wide Radius switches.

(They make 3 styles, a very tight "R1" switch, a Wide Radius switch
(matches 10' diameter curves) and a #6 switch.

These frogs are for the WR switches only.

They are only a buck, and the flangeway is 3.33 mm deep, and they seem
to also have improved the problem where the frog was higher than the
surrounding rails.

If you have any of these switches, order some frogs now.

Regards, Greg

Greg Elmassian

I added a page on my web site showing the installation procedure and a
couple of good tips for installing these frogs.

http://www.elmassian.com/trains-mainmenu-27/track-mainmenu-93/aristo-
track/aristo-wide-radius-switches-mainmenu-96/replacing-aristo-wr-
turnout-frogs

Regards, Greg