Re: New TE from Aristo

Greg Elmassian

There have some reports of teething problems with the new aristo system.

There has been an overheating episode on a SD-45, which should never draw over 3 amps. The TE decoder is rated for 5 amps with a 8 amp surge, and has a big heat sink.

The consisting capability is somewhat hampered by limited ability to match speeds for locos, there is a new firmware change that will let you offset one loco's speed plus or minus 25% over the range of speeds.

I don't think that is the right solution, but we will see.

Will keep you informed.

Greg

Join SDGRS@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.