Spacek SD-1 Minisport - Builder & Pilot Group SD-Planes@groups.io
For builders, pilots and fans of the Spacek SD-1 Minisport & SD-2 SportMaster aircraftSD Planes - the really light ones
This group is open to all who have an interest in the Spacek SD-1 Minisport or the SD-2 SportMaster. Ing Igor Spacek from the Czech Republic designed and built the SD-1 prototype in 2005, using a 2-stroke Trabant engine. In 2007, he formed Spacek s.r.o. to produce components, kits and complete aircraft for the European market and further afield.
The SD-1 Minisport is designed with many options available:
- 3 gear styles (tail dragger, free swiveling and steerable nose wheel)
- several engines, 2-strokes and 4-strokes from 24 to 50hp
- different fuselage sizes (XL canopy and XL fuselage)
- many variations in building kits, down to individual parts
The plane is approved in Germany, France, England and other countries under various local rules and regulations.
In 2016, the 2-place (side-by-side) SD-2 SportMaster was unveiled at the Aero Friedrichshafen.
Construction is the same as the SD-1, engines of 65-120hp and up to 110kg can be used.
Aircraft produced so far use the Rotax 912UL (80hp) or ULS (100hp)
Please visit the Spacek website for more specifications and details: www.sdplanes.com
- 67 Members
- 166 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: SD-Planes@groups.io
- Subscribe: SD-Planesemail@example.com
- Unsubscribe: SD-Planesfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Owner: SD-Planesemail@example.com
- Help: SD-Planesfirstname.lastname@example.org
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]
- #file-notice 5 Topics
- #poll-notice 1 Topics