SCA-Slavic@groups.ioA discussion of the history and culture of the Medieval Slavic, Central European, and Eastern European worlds (and neighbors). Aimed specifically towards members of the Slavic Interest Group (SIG) and/or the Society for Creative Anachronism (SCA) with Slavic and Hungarian personas, but providing information and resources to anyone.
NOTE: This group is unofficial and does NOT represent any branch, officer, or corporate entity of the SCA.
Anything relating to pre-1650 Slavic history, or anything Slavic as it pertains to the SCA, is welcome here.
Subject areas: medieval history and culture of Russia, Ukraine, Hungary, Romania, Transylvania, Latvia, Lithuania, Karelia, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Bohemia, Moravia, Great Moravia, Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia, Dalmatia, Albania, Poland, Estonia, Belarus, Moldova, Bulgaria, Armenia, Georgia, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Azerbaijan, Kirgizistan, Kazakhstan, Turkestan, Khazaria, and related ethnic groups and visitors.
The main SIG webpage is at: http://slavic.freeservers.com.
- 2 Members
- 0 Topics
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.