Topics

WSRW RMT

BASS, RICH

To all,

WSRW  failed to send the RMT that was scheduled for 6/12 @ 1:47 AM.

The operator on duty was unaware of the schedule. We have implemented a new policy to

Help prevent this from happening again.

My apologies.

Rich Bass

Chief Engineer, West Michigan Markets

iHeartMedia

c: 616-292-1634

77 Monroe Center Suite 1000 | Grand Rapids  |  Michigan | 49503

Reaching a quarter billion consumers every month

Radio/Digital/Outdoor/Mobile/Social/Events

Tom Bosscher <tom.bosscher@...>

Rich,

Thank you for the heads up!

Ol Tom

On Mon, Jun 18, 2018 at 10:33 AM, BASS, RICH <bass@...> wrote:

To all,

WSRW  failed to send the RMT that was scheduled for 6/12 @ 1:47 AM.

The operator on duty was unaware of the schedule. We have implemented a new policy to

Help prevent this from happening again.

My apologies.

Rich Bass

Bob VanProyen