Topics

Upcoming SBE Items

Mark Wittkoski

I’m looking into getting some zoom meetings setup with a presenter. I did hear back from a couple of you saying you would participate in these sessions. Please let me know if you are interested. I don’t want to have a presenter lined up and only a few join in.

Below is a link to some upcoming Nautel webinars for the Month of July that some of you may be interested in.

https://www.nautel.com/resources/webinars/am-transmitters/transmission-talk-tuesday/?utm_source=SilverpopMailing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=July%20TTT%20Sessions%20(responsive)%20(1)&utm_content=&spMailingID=67301790&spUserID=Mzk2NDg2ODM2MDQS1&spJobID=1920875358&spReportId=MTkyMDg3NTM1OAS2

Mark Wittkoski
Broadcast
Maintenance Engineer
WGVU Public Media
O: 616.331.6537
wittkosm@...

Andy Low

I am always interested. 

From Andy's Pixel 4

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020, 10:29 AM Mark Wittkoski <wittkosm@...> wrote:

I’m looking into getting some zoom meetings setup with a presenter. I did hear back from a couple of you saying you would participate in these sessions. Please let me know if you are interested. I don’t want to have a presenter lined up and only a few join in.

Below is a link to some upcoming Nautel webinars for the Month of July that some of you may be interested in.

https://www.nautel.com/resources/webinars/am-transmitters/transmission-talk-tuesday/?utm_source=SilverpopMailing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=July%20TTT%20Sessions%20(responsive)%20(1)&utm_content=&spMailingID=67301790&spUserID=Mzk2NDg2ODM2MDQS1&spJobID=1920875358&spReportId=MTkyMDg3NTM1OAS2

Mark Wittkoski
Broadcast
Maintenance Engineer
WGVU Public Media
wittkosm@...

Gary Blivernicht

Mark, may I cross post this to chapter 91 group?

On Wednesday, July 8, 2020, 10:35:16 AM EDT, Andy Low <andy.low@...> wrote:

I am always interested. 

From Andy's Pixel 4

Mark Wittkoski
Broadcast
Maintenance Engineer
WGVU Public Media
wittkosm@...

Mark Wittkoski

No Problem

From: SBE102@groups.io <SBE102@groups.io> On Behalf Of Gary Blivernicht via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, July 8, 2020 10:50 AM
To: SBE102@groups.io
Subject: Re: [SBE102] Upcoming SBE Items

Mark, may I cross post this to chapter 91 group?

On Wednesday, July 8, 2020, 10:35:16 AM EDT, Andy Low <andy.low@...> wrote:

I am always interested. 

From Andy's Pixel 4

Mark Wittkoski
Broadcast Maintenance Engineer

WGVU Public Media
wittkosm@...

Don Backus

Hi Mark,

I’d likely attend said meetings.

Thanks,

Don Backus
Rohde & Schwarz

On Jul 8, 2020, at 10:28 AM, Mark Wittkoski <wittkosm@...> wrote:

Mark Wittkoski
Broadcast 
Maintenance Engineer
WGVU Public Media
wittkosm@...

Mark Wittkoski

To clarify though. Everyone would have to be on Zoom remotely. At this time I unable to use the WGVU facility for meetings.

From: SBE102@groups.io <SBE102@groups.io> On Behalf Of Don Backus via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, July 8, 2020 10:54 AM
To: SBE102@groups.io Calendar <SBE102@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [SBE102] Upcoming SBE Items

Hi Mark,

I’d likely attend said meetings.

Thanks,

Don Backus

Rohde & Schwarz

On Jul 8, 2020, at 10:28 AM, Mark Wittkoski <wittkosm@...> wrote:

Mark Wittkoski
Broadcast Maintenance Engineer

WGVU Public Media
wittkosm@...

count me in as well. but, what about the food? Mark, will you be sending a food truck to each of our locations?

Mark Mohr

Count me in..never can get enough learning.  Mark M

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 10:29 AM Mark Wittkoski <wittkosm@...> wrote:

Mark Wittkoski
Broadcast
Maintenance Engineer
WGVU Public Media
wittkosm@...

--
Mark Mohr
(616) 256-2215