Topics

Upcoming Event: SBE102 Monthly Meeting

Jack Amelar

Area hams that were having Friday Lunch Bunch at Bob Evans by M6 and Kalamazoo, are now meeting at Creekside County Park, under the covered pavilion, for the summer. Hopefully groups will be able to return to Bob Evans, as well as Golden Coral, by summer's end.
https://www.kentcountyparks.org/creekside/index.php

If you folks want to stay in the Alpine area, Wahlfield Park has covered pavilions, as well as many other parks.
https://www.kentcountyparks.org/wahlfield/index.php

AND Kent County Parks have opened the rest rooms.

15.06.2020, 14:21, "Jose luis bolanos" <jose@...>:
for the hams in the group, we bring our radios and transmit from the parking lot.
--
Jack Amelar
13110 Victory Woods Dr NE