Topics

Upcoming Event: SBE102 Monthly Meeting - Thu, 06/18/2020 12:00pm-1:00pm #cal-reminder

SBE102@groups.io Calendar <SBE102@...>

Reminder: SBE102 Monthly Meeting

When: Thursday, 18 June 2020, 12:00pm to 1:00pm, (GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:SBE 102 Monthly meeting, Golden Coral, Alpine

View Event

Mark Wittkoski

There is no meeting this week. This message didn’t get modified in time. Good ol’ Tom had emailed me regarding this I didn’t get back to him in time. Sorry Tom!

One idea brought up is meeting in someone’s parking lot and doing a social distancing meeting / brown bag lunch to say hi to everyone. Thoughts on this?

Mark

When: Thursday, 18 June 2020, 12:00pm to 1:00pm, (GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:SBE 102 Monthly meeting, Golden Coral, Alpine

View Event

for the hams in the group, we bring our radios and transmit from the parking lot.

Tom Bosscher

Jose,

Would you have an area at TV 17, like in a garage for 6 to 15 folks to sit around (6ft apart?)  that would not interfere with daily activities for an hour or so? Your location off Plainfield would make it easy for folks to grab something and come on over. If there are too many security concerns, we understand.

Tom Bosscher

Mark Mohr

I like the idea, Mark.  I brown bag it most days anyway...Mark M

On Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 2:17 PM Mark Wittkoski <wittkosm@...> wrote:

There is no meeting this week. This message didn’t get modified in time. Good ol’ Tom had emailed me regarding this I didn’t get back to him in time. Sorry Tom!

One idea brought up is meeting in someone’s parking lot and doing a social distancing meeting / brown bag lunch to say hi to everyone. Thoughts on this?

Mark

When: Thursday, 18 June 2020, 12:00pm to 1:00pm, (GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:SBE 102 Monthly meeting, Golden Coral, Alpine

View Event

Mark Mohr
(616) 498-6138

for that we would need to talk to Juan Cordero. I like the county parks idea, or a transmitter site