From: SBE102@groups.io <SBE102@groups.io> On Behalf Of Tom Bosscher
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2018 3:34 PM
To: sbe102@groups.io
Subject: [SBE102] test message

This is just a test message..

Tom B

Bob VanProyen

Ya, it works...

On Dec 14, 2018 3:35 PM, "Mark Wittkoski" <wittkosm@...> wrote:
You passed the Test!

-----Original Message-----
From: SBE102@groups.io <SBE102@groups.io> On Behalf Of Tom Bosscher
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2018 3:34 PM
To: sbe102@groups.io

This is just a test message..

Tom B

Dave Gale

Do you grade on the curve?  At my age, I need help!!

David

On Fri, Dec 14, 2018 at 3:34 PM Tom Bosscher <tom@...> wrote:
This is just a test message..

Tom B

abbb1977@...

Tom, could you change my email to markmohr@... Thanks.  Msrk

On Fri, Dec 14, 2018 at 5:02 PM Dave Gale <dgale0121@...> wrote:
Do you grade on the curve?  At my age, I need help!!

David

On Fri, Dec 14, 2018 at 3:34 PM Tom Bosscher <tom@...> wrote:
This is just a test message..

Tom B

Gary Blivernicht

test answer.

On Friday, December 14, 2018, 5:42:13 PM EST, Mark & Rachel Mohr <abbb1977@...> wrote:

Tom, could you change my email to markmohr@... Thanks.  Msrk

On Fri, Dec 14, 2018 at 5:02 PM Dave Gale <dgale0121@...> wrote:
Do you grade on the curve?  At my age, I need help!!

David

On Fri, Dec 14, 2018 at 3:34 PM Tom Bosscher <tom@...> wrote:
This is just a test message..

Tom B

Steve Gurd

The test answer is B, I'm sure of it.

Steve Gurd

Chief Engineer

WOOD TV | WOTV | WXSP

120 College Ave. SE

Grand Rapids, MI 49503

616-643-0015 Office

616-262-6802 Cell

Steve.gurd@...

www.woodtv.com

WOOD/WOTV/WXSP does not discriminate in advertising contracts on the basis of race, ethnicity or gender and further requires that in the performance of all WOOD/WOTV/WXSP advertising agreements, WOOD/WOTV/WXSP requires that each party not discriminate on the basis of race or ethnicity.

This email and any files transmitted with it are the property of Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc., are confidential, and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom this email is addressed and/or as indicated in the applicable file. If you are not one of the named recipient(s) or

otherwise have reason to believe that you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete this message immediately from your computer.  Any other use, retention, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

Do you grade on the curve?  At my age, I need help!!

David

On Fri, Dec 14, 2018 at 3:34 PM Tom Bosscher <tom@...> wrote:
This is just a test message..

Tom B

Steve Crum

2 B or not 2 B. That is the question.

Steve

Steven D. Crum
Great Lakes Regional Engineer
TCT Network

From: "Gary Blivernicht via Groups.Io" <garybliev@...>
Date: 12/15/18 3:23 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: SBE102@groups.io

test answer.

On Friday, December 14, 2018, 5:42:13 PM EST, Mark & Rachel Mohr <abbb1977@...> wrote:

Tom, could you change my email to markmohr@... Thanks.  Msrk

On Fri, Dec 14, 2018 at 5:02 PM Dave Gale <dgale0121@...> wrote:
Do you grade on the curve?  At my age, I need help!!

David

On Fri, Dec 14, 2018 at 3:34 PM Tom Bosscher <tom@...> wrote:
This is just a test message..

Tom B