From: SBE102@groups.io <SBE102@groups.io> On Behalf Of Jose luis bolanos
Sent: Monday, June 1, 2020 1:34 PM
To: SBE102@groups.io
Subject: [SBE102] Small FM transmitter for a church

Any one have experience setting up an FM transmitter for a church? I have a church that is looking to fill their parking lot with their goers, and have them all tune to 88.7 (no one important there right?), I'm looking for a low low power unit, that can cover a medium size parking lot, and still be legal according to FCC. I see some units on amazon (of all places), but they start a 5W.
Thanks

Bob VanProyen

 Yes.