Topics

SBE Chapter 91 meeting

Gary Blivernicht

Hi folks, we are doing our next meeting on Zoom, you folk are very welcome to join us if you wish.

Connection will open at 1830 and the meeting will begin at 1900 ET.

SBE Chapter 91 May Meeting
Zoom information is below the program information.
Thursday, May 21, 2020 1900 ET

On Thursday May 21, at 7:00 PM EDT, in conjunction with SBE Chapter 91 and WKAR on the campus of Michigan State University, Staco Energy Products will be presenting a technical seminar via ZOOM on “Lithium Ion Batteries and their Future in the Broadcast Market”. Packed with information this webinar will also include covering advances in voltage regulation. Space is limited to this approximately 45 minutes long presentation.

The meeting will actually begin at 7:00PM EDT.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://msu.zoom.us/j/93280647324

Password: 040272

One tap mobile
+13017158592,,93280647324# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,93280647324# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)