Topics

November SBE Meeting

Mark Wittkoski

I am working with Tim Hosmer from Comark Digital Services to present an ATSC 3.0 presentation for our November Meeting.

I have offered to host the November SBE meeting at WGVU, but it’ll be a week earlier than normal (November 8th) at Noon. Comark and Enensys has offered to provide Pizza and Pop for lunch.

I am not asking for any firm commitments, but if you do have interest in attending could you please let me know ASAP as Tim would like to firm book this meeting by the end of the week.

Thanks in advance,

Mark

George Lake

Mark

Count me in.

--
George A Lake
Chief Engineer

91.3 WCSG
1159 E Beltline NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49525-5898
Office 616-942-1500 x2866

Mark Wittkoski

Thanks for the quick response.

I am working with Tim Hosmer from Comark Digital Services to present an ATSC 3.0 presentation for our November Meeting.

I have offered to host the November SBE meeting at WGVU, but it’ll be a week earlier than normal (November 8th) at Noon. Comark and Enensys has offered to provide Pizza and Pop for lunch.

I am not asking for any firm commitments, but if you do have interest in attending could you please let me know ASAP as Tim would like to firm book this meeting by the end of the week.

Thanks in advance,

Mark

--

George A Lake
Chief Engineer

91.3 WCSG
1159 E Beltline NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49525-5898
Office 616-942-1500 x2866

Dale Scholton Jr.

I'll go

On Oct 9, 2018 9:11 AM, Mark Wittkoski <wittkosm@...> wrote:

I am working with Tim Hosmer from Comark Digital Services to present an ATSC 3.0 presentation for our November Meeting.

I have offered to host the November SBE meeting at WGVU, but it’ll be a week earlier than normal (November 8th) at Noon. Comark and Enensys has offered to provide Pizza and Pop for lunch.

I am not asking for any firm commitments, but if you do have interest in attending could you please let me know ASAP as Tim would like to firm book this meeting by the end of the week.

Thanks in advance,

Mark

Don Backus

I would if I could, just to freak the Comark guy out with a Rohde & Schwarz logo shirt, but that’s the same day as the Ohio Broadcast Engineering Conference.

If we’re going to start doing lunch meetings with presentations, and I think that would be very cool, I’d be happy to do one sometime that would be convenient.  I’m actually doing presentations this week in Spokane, Seattle and Pasco, all Washington state.

Thanks,

Don Backus
Rohde & Schwarz

On Oct 9, 2018, at 8:21 AM, Dale Scholton Jr. <scholtd1@...> wrote:

I'll go

On Oct 9, 2018 9:11 AM, Mark Wittkoski <wittkosm@...> wrote:

I am working with Tim Hosmer from Comark Digital Services to present an ATSC 3.0 presentation for our November Meeting.

I have offered to host the November SBE meeting at WGVU, but it’ll be a week earlier than normal (November 8th) at Noon. Comark and Enensys has offered to provide Pizza and Pop for lunch.

I am not asking for any firm commitments, but if you do have interest in attending could you please let me know ASAP as Tim would like to firm book this meeting by the end of the week.

Thanks in advance,

Mark

Ken Van Prooyen

Mark,
Thanks for the invite, I plan to be there.

Ken Van Prooyen

On Tue, Oct 9, 2018 at 9:11 AM Mark Wittkoski <wittkosm@...> wrote:

I am working with Tim Hosmer from Comark Digital Services to present an ATSC 3.0 presentation for our November Meeting.

I have offered to host the November SBE meeting at WGVU, but it’ll be a week earlier than normal (November 8th) at Noon. Comark and Enensys has offered to provide Pizza and Pop for lunch.

I am not asking for any firm commitments, but if you do have interest in attending could you please let me know ASAP as Tim would like to firm book this meeting by the end of the week.

Thanks in advance,

Mark

Dale Scholten

count me in     dale