Topics

Monthly meeting pushed back one week..

Tom Bosscher

Normally you would be getting the automated announcement of the SBE luncheon this week. (On the 3rd Thursday of the moth).

The meeting has been pushed back to next week Thursday, February 27.

This will be a special luncheon as we say good bye to Dave Grant, who is moving to Dallas.

Dave has been a key person for us in the SBE in Grand Rapids. I'm sure he has been the certification officer for at least two decades, if not three.

Please put February 27 at 12 noon at the Golden Corral at 12 noon on your calendar.

Tom Bosscher