Topics

Jim Keesler K8EXF Passed away

Tom Bosscher

Many of us remember Jim Keesler from WWMT  CH3, He passed away a few days ago.

Due to the current situation, you essentially cannot have visitation or services.

The word is that they hope to have a 'Celebration of Life' for Jim in July or August.

Does anyone have Jim Steffy's email? I would assume he knows, but I would like to make sure.

Tom Bosscher

Ken Selvig

Sad to hear about Jim,  he was a good guy.  I always enjoyed talking to him and Steffy

Sent from Samsung tablet