Topics

Jim Keesler K8EXF Passed away, more information

Tom Bosscher

An obituary notice about Jim has been put on Legacy.om

https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/name/james-keesler-obituary?pid=196237453

There is place on that web site to leave a note.

As with others who have passed in this time, there is no funeral service or visitation. If you hear of the planned Celebration of Life, please let us know about it.

Tom Bosscher

On 5/24/2020 10:04 AM, Tom Bosscher wrote:

Many of us remember Jim Keesler from WWMT  CH3, He passed away a few days ago.

Due to the current situation, you essentially cannot have visitation or services.

The word is that they hope to have a 'Celebration of Life' for Jim in July or August.

Does anyone have Jim Steffy's email? I would assume he knows, but I would like to make sure.

Tom Bosscher