Topics

Holiday Meeting this Thursday, food of some quality and quality fun.

Tom Bosscher

There will be a meeting this week Thursday at 12:00 noon at the Golden Corral on Alpine, NW Grand Rapids. It is a special one.

This will be our yearly Holiday party, and if you have any swag left over in your PR department, let's swap coffee mugs.

We all have 85 hours of work to do this week, as we do every week, but take a few hours out for yourself, and join other over worked people for a little bit of food and fun.

Thursday, December 20 at 12:00 Noon at the Golden Corral at 3461 Alpine, Grand Rapids. This is the N.W. corner of Alpine and Old Orchard Dr. (Has a traffic light).

Tom Bosscher

Keeper of the emails.