From: SBE102@groups.io [mailto:SBE102@groups.io] On Behalf Of Tom Bosscher
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2019 2:52 PM
To: sbe102@groups.io
Subject: [SBE102] Holiday get together, this thursday at 12 noon.

I've heard from our illustrious leader that this coming SBE 102 lunch get together at 12:00 noon at the Golden Corral on Alpine this Thursday, December 19, will be our annual Holiday get together.

If you have worked 45 hours by Thursday at 11 am, you deserve a break.

If you've been called out on a weekend in the last year, you deserve a break.

If you've had management with a pay grade above yours ask you to make an announcement that you are off the air, you deserve a break.

You don't have to be a member of the SBE to attend. We let anyone in.

Someone asked, are we going to pull names for our prize closet leftovers?

We can. Bring the coffee mugs, the baseball caps, the leftover TCR-100, the tickets to a condo in Hawaii.

Maybe we can convince Santa Grant to host the give-aways, using his not-so-lovely assistant.

Do yourself a favor and show up this Thursday. Raid the prize closet, the back room, and come on down and join the rest of us.

For Sir Mark Wittkoski,

________________________________
CUMULUS MEDIA Disclaimer
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

Andy Low

I will try to be there with a handful of gifts, as long as I survive the rally tonight in BC...

On Wed, Dec 18, 2019 at 4:08 PM Dave Grant <dave.grant@...> wrote:
I can confirm that Santa Grant raided the prize closet so there will be lots of fabulous, never before seen gifts to be handed out!

Dave Grant
Regional Director of Engineering
Cumulus Radio Station Group | Grand Rapids
O: 616.855.8305
M: 616.304.2468

Dave.Grant@...

--