Topics

Holiday get together, this thursday at 12 noon.

Tom Bosscher

I've heard from our illustrious leader that this coming SBE 102 lunch get together at 12:00 noon at the Golden Corral on Alpine this Thursday, December 19, will be our annual Holiday get together.

If you have worked 45 hours by Thursday at 11 am, you deserve a break.

If you've been called out on a weekend in the last year, you deserve a break.

If you've had management with a pay grade above yours ask you to make an announcement that you are off the air, you deserve a break.

You don't have to be a member of the SBE to attend. We let anyone in.

Someone asked, are we going to pull names for our prize closet leftovers?

We can. Bring the coffee mugs, the baseball caps, the leftover TCR-100, the tickets to a condo in Hawaii.

Maybe we can convince Santa Grant to host the give-aways, using his not-so-lovely assistant.

Do yourself a favor and show up this Thursday. Raid the prize closet, the back room, and come on down and join the rest of us.

For Sir Mark Wittkoski,

Gary Blivernicht

I don't usually make it to GR for the SBE meetings.  And, unfortunately won't be able to make this one either due to scheduling conflict.

I wish you all a great lunch, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year.

On Tuesday, December 17, 2019, 02:52:31 PM EST, Tom Bosscher <tom@...> wrote:

[...]

Gary,

From all of us in the west Michigan area, thank you for the note, and the leadership from you. We'll have an extra piece of some high cuisine item in your name !

Tom Bosscher