Topics

Governors "EAS"

Tom Bosscher

Rich and Mike,

Did anything true EAS come down the pike for the broadcast equivalent of this WEA?

I looked and I did not see any CAP messages.

Official West Michigan EAS Curmudgeon, Tom Bosscher

Mike Maciejewski

Luckily, no. Apparently it was only WEA.

Mike Maciejewski

Market Technology Manager

Townsquare Media

WFGR, WGRD, WLHT, WNWZ, WTRV

37 Ottawa Ave NW, Suite 500

Grand Rapids, Michigan 49503

(616) 633-7703

Did anything true EAS come down the pike for the broadcast equivalent of
this WEA?

I looked and I did not see any CAP messages.

Official West Michigan EAS Curmudgeon, Tom Bosscher

Internet Email Warning