Topics

Upcoming Event: SBE102 Monthly Meeting - Thu, 05/16/2019 12:00pm-1:00pm #cal-reminder

SBE102@groups.io Calendar <SBE102@...>

Reminder: SBE102 Monthly Meeting

When: Thursday, 16 May 2019, 12:00pm to 1:00pm, (GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:SBE 102 Monthly meeting, WGVU Studios, Fulton Ave.

View Event

Mark Wittkoski

Parking has been arranged for the SBE meeting in Lot #16 (Fulton Lot) which is under the S-Curve. Pull up to the gate and it will open, but if there is an attendant tell them you are here for the SBE Engineering Meeting at WGVU. The Eberhard Center is located in Building 6 on the north side of the road.

We are located at 301 Fulton West in Grand Rapids.

Thanks,

Mark

When: Thursday, 16 May 2019, 12:00pm to 1:00pm, (GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:SBE 102 Monthly meeting, WGVU Studios, Fulton Ave.

View Event

Vic Van Deventer

Mark,

Unless something changes I will be out of town.

Vic

WTLJ/TCT

When: Thursday, 16 May 2019, 12:00pm to 1:00pm, (GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:SBE 102 Monthly meeting, WGVU Studios, Fulton Ave.

View Event

Mark Wittkoski

If you haven’t done so already, please RSVP for the SBE Meeting tomorrow at the WGVU Studios so we can get a fairly accurate count for Lunch.

Thanks,

Mark

When: Thursday, 16 May 2019, 12:00pm to 1:00pm, (GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:SBE 102 Monthly meeting, WGVU Studios, Fulton Ave.

View Event

Mohr, Mark

Mark,

Put me down and let’s include Rich Bass.  I’m his asst eng now.  He’s out this aft so I can’t confirm now.  Thanks.

Mark