Re: August SBE Meeting

George Lake

I'll be there.

On Fri, Aug 2, 2019 at 9:17 AM Dale Scholten <dalescholten17@...> wrote:
COUNT ME IN... ARE WE FUNDING ?   DALE

On Thu, Aug 1, 2019 at 10:03 PM Dave Gale <dgale0121@...> wrote:
Mark,
Looks like I can make it.

David

On Thu, Aug 1, 2019 at 1:44 PM Mark Wittkoski <wittkosm@...> wrote:

Please RVSP if you are planning on coming to the SBE Meeting on August 15th at WION @ 6:30pm so Jim can prepare enough food. Jim is hosting this summer cookout so bring you appetite. There is some concern about the 6:30pm time, but don’t let this discourage you. I can’t imagine we’ll be eating until 7pm anyway. So if you are traveling a long distance please get there when you can. This will be a very casual outing.

The Station Address is:

1150 Haynor Rd. Ionia, MI 48846

Any questions? Please ask…

Thanks,

Mark

From: SBE102@groups.io <SBE102@groups.io> On Behalf Of Mark Wittkoski via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2019 11:13 AM
To: SBE102@groups.io
Subject: [SBE102] August SBE Meeting

This months SBE meeting will be help at WION on August 15th at 6:30pm.  This will be our summer cookout. I am asking if you think you can make it to RSVP to me so Jim can have a count for food. More detail are to come

Jim tells me it’ll be exactly 15 years and one day from getting the keys to WION that this gathering takes place. It came does to the wire, but Jim was able to save the station from going dark. If you haven’t heard the story Jim will love to tell you.

Directions and confirmation of the time will come in the next week or so.

Thanks,

Mark

--
George A Lake