Topics

New version of AF 759 crossing gate

George Cohn

This is my new video of the American Flyer Crossing Gate Control.

https://www.youtube.com/edit?video_referrer=watch&video_id=5p-5GDG8pxI

I got the new boards from easyeda.com / JLCPCD.com

The new board also controls a crossing gate from the same 696 track trip.

You can go to the following website to order boards if you wish. I'm not going to be making the boards commercially but since I made the project public, anyone including the usual vendors are welcome to make it as a commercial product. https://easyeda.com/gwcohn/af-759-danger-bell

Since I only needed a few for my layout, there are some left over. I will be building these up as completed and tested boards and if you are interested, pm me at gwcohn@... and let me know. I will make the leftovers available for $20 plus about $2 shipping first class mail, shipping to the USA only.

George Cohn