Riverside Emergency Communications Group (ECG) RiversideECG@groups.ioThe Emergency Communications Group (ECG) was established in 2014 in the City of Riverside, as an auxiliary communications asset for the City of Riverside Fire Department - CERT program. Our focus is to develop and foster interoperability between auxiliary radio operators and disaster preparation/relief volunteers. In an effort to fulfill this vision, the group has put into place a networking portal to promote discussions relevant to radio operations, disaster preparedness, disaster relief coordination, training, and event coordination. We also offer a weekly Net ("Live" on the air discussion) to practice good radio operation skills and discuss topics found on our portal.
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.