Topics

Yaesu FTDX 5000

hazzle

Hi all
I am still trying to get the Yaesu FTDX 5000 connected to my MFJ 1234, we tried everything.
We have tried with and without the Yaesu SCU 17.
Any help would be appreciated as it may mean selling the Yaesu to buy something that is easier to setup.
73's Dave G4WBB

Howard Nurse, W6HN

Hi Dave,

You haven't mentioned trying any of the test options when the radio fails to connect.  Start with Test Radio in Advanced Radio settings and send along a copy of the report.

--Howard

hazzle

Hi Howard
Thanks I will get my carer to do it