Topics

Winlink Support

Don Coker

Sorry to be asking for new features already for what is already an impressive new product offering. Any thoughts on including PAT (or whatever choice is appropriate) for Winlink support ?

73
Don
KM6TRZ

Howard Nurse, W6HN

Hi Don,

The prospect of using RigPi for emergency communications is of much interest to myself and others.  Note mentions on the RigPi.net site. I suspect we've only touched on the potential of RigPi with this first release, and we will be carefully watching for suggestions and ideas as the number of RigPi users increases.

I've spent some time looking at Winlink, and don't see any reason why it and similar programs can't be added.  Since it is so easy for users to add their own programs and to customize the software, I hope we can encourage others to help with showing how to do it.

Thanks for the input!  I hope my answer isn't too vague, but all suggestions at this point are welcome!

73, Howard W6HN

Don Coker

Thanks Howard. If your welcoming input and considering it, good by me !

73

Don

KM6TRZ