Topics

locked sticky Welcome to RigPi Support Forum!

The forum is growing to be an excellent resource for answering questions you have about this exciting new product from MFJ. We have been joined by many who were involved in Beta testing over the past six months, so we now have a number of experts on board.

RigPi is available for purchase directly from MFJ and from many MFJ dealers (including Gigaparts and HRO), but stock status will vary.  The response to RigPi has been more positive than I ever imagined it would be.  Thank you to all who have joined our growing RigPi community of enthusiastic users.

More information is available on the RigPi site, https://rigpi.net, including a link to the extensive online Help system.  Be sure to check this group’s Files section for additional informative  documents that will also answer many questions.

73, Howard W6HN