Topics

RigPi user set up, now I can't open RigPi #rigpi #error

kb1jfq@yahoo.com

I started setting up my user account and put in all the information asked for, Call sign, user name, name, grid square, password, QTH information. Clicked next and now I cannot log in at all to Rigpi. not even with default admin and no password. I copied the SD card before I started playing with this thing so I figured I would pull the card format and just copy all the original files over. It did not fix anything.... Any help greatly appreciated

Howard Nurse, W6HN

Please take a look at the User table to see what may be happening.  Start phpMyAdmin from the Raspberry Pi programming menu.  Username root and password 7388.  Expand station, then Users.   There should be one record in the table with the info you added.  If there is a long encoded password, delete it.  You should now be able to log in using your username without a password.

--Howard

kb1jfq@yahoo.com

Thanks Howard, I did search the previous related topics and none of the answers worked. I think I have it figured out now, with this information. Thanks again.

Chuck KB1JFQ.