Topics

RigPi Image

Mark Weisheimer

I have ordered the audio and keying board from MFJ and would like to try the Beta image on a RPi 3B+ and perhaps a RockPi4.
Is the Beta SD image available?
What about the schematics?

I am looking forward to checking this out.

Mark - K8MHW

Howard Nurse, W6HN

Hi Mark,

Welcome to the RigPi group.

You will find the schematics for the two boards through a link in Help, https://rigpi.net/help.

The RigPi image will be available from MFJ as a preloaded memory card.  The Beta testing phase is just about wrapped up for the first release, but we will need additional help for future releases.  I'll be glad to enlist your help at that point.

73, Howard W6HN

Mark Weisheimer

Sounds good, I'll order the image now.

art upton

Is this the correct link for the OS Image?
https://www.mfjenterprises.com/Product.php?productid=334-SD16GB

Confused as to why there is an OS Firmware offering at a higher price?
https://www.mfjenterprises.com/Product.php?productid=MFJ-1234SD

Art K8XG

Howard Nurse, W6HN

Hi Art,

Thanks for the heads up, I've asked MFJ.

--Howard