Topics

RigPi For Sale

ka2kei@...

To all, I have a spare RigPi that I do not need that I would like to sell.  MFJ-1234, serial #10695.  Unit is in 'as new' condition physically and works.  However, as I have logged into the system, one would need to be across how to delete my login and how to create a new one.  I believe that this topic has been recently addressed in this forum, but leave it to the purchaser to complete this task.  Comes with adapter cable for Elecraft KX-3 (MFJ-5700KX3) and internal jumper for KX-3 (installed).  Does not include required power supply (5V, micro USB connector). Selling for $190, including domestic U.S. shipping via USPS Priority Mail.  Payment via PayPal.

73 de Bill, KA2KEI
ka2kei@...

Don Melcher

I’ll take it. PayPal address?