Topics

Rigpi

DFP, WB5QEM <dpennisson@...>

I want to thank Steve wright, KE4LC, for all the help he gave me setting up my Rigpi. He spent hours working on the setup and teaching me all the techniques .  Since I have been out of radio for about 20 years I was not familiar with many terms, etc., I can truthfully say that had he not helped me my Rigpi would sitting on a shelf collecting dust.  It is working great now, thanks to you Steve.

I feel that I have a new friend now and wish we lived nearer each other so we could visit.

THANKS Steve.
Darrell Pennisson, WB5QEM

steve

Howard Nurse, W6HN

Darrell, it was most thoughtful of you to post thanks to Steve, KE4LC.  And thank you Steve from me!

--Howard

DFP, WB5QEM <dpennisson@...>

Thanks Mr. Nurse, He was very patient  with me.  You are lucky to have him  around.  As I said I think I have gained new friend.

Darrell WB5QEM

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Darrell, it was most thoughtful of you to post thanks to Steve, KE4LC.  And thank you Steve from me!

Steve_KE4LC

Gosh, y’all are making me blush 😀.  Glad to help out - and, as Darrell said we both gained a new friendship.  Win-win.  Tons of folks helped me get where I am with rig remoting - just passing it forward.  Plus, we learned both a LOT about remoting (RigPi’ing?- first use of that as a verb?!) the high end Yaesu FTDX101MD.  I find it fascinating to see how things evolve from my humble, but competent FT450D to the more modern SD-centric radios.

Tnx/73,
Steve Wright KE4LC