Topics

Lost Password....only worse, I think...

Kurt

I'm blaming declining eye sight on this one.

I just got my RigPi today. I was surprised at how easy it was to setup. Because I have done this to myself before, I used an easy password. Went to log back into it....nope.

I found and followed the instructions to delete the password. I used a mouse, keyboard and monitor directly to the RigPi. I went into the >phpMyAdmin>station>Users....and deleted the encoded password. Tried again without a password. Nope. "RigPi Login Please try again".

I went back into "phpMyAdmin".....everything under "Users" is now gone. Not just that line but ALL of the data. ALL of the lines below are gone.

Help!

Kurt

Well, after stumbling around for a while, I was able to recreate the missing line. It was so much stumbling, I don't know that I can explain how I did it. But, it's working now.

My current issue is that Mumble is not passing audio. I've traced it to a hardware problem on the RigPi Audio board. That's well inside my skillset.