Topics

Eric Clanton

Downloaded the new software, unzipped, Rigpi restarted and now I get just the log in, pi is the user name, when I put in the 7388 password it just recycles, goes dark then comes back up to the log in box. If you use any other password or user name it says incorrect password. Any ideas?

Leslie Loftin

Default password is “raspberry”

On Oct 8, 2020, at 10:34 PM, Eric Clanton <drericclanton@...> wrote:

Downloaded the new software, unzipped, Rigpi restarted and now I get just the log in, pi is the user name, when I put in the 7388 password it just recycles, goes dark then comes back up to the log in box. If you use any other password or user name it says incorrect password. Any ideas?

Leslie Loftin

Or at least try that. That is a common default for a Pi.
Oops, I see that raspberry will probably not work.
Sorry.

Les

On Oct 8, 2020, at 10:56 PM, Leslie Loftin via groups.io <leslieloftin47@...> wrote:

Howard Nurse, W6HN

For a fresh start, username is admin and leave password blank when logging into RigPi.

Howard

X

On Oct 8, 2020, at 9:00 PM, Leslie Loftin <leslieloftin47@...> wrote:

Or at least try that. That is a common default for a Pi.
Oops, I see that raspberry will probably not work.
Sorry.

Les

On Oct 8, 2020, at 10:56 PM, Leslie Loftin via groups.io <leslieloftin47@...> wrote:

Eric Clanton

Nope that gives me the incorrect password. 7388 acts like it's correct but just can't boot up.

Eric Clanton

admin > blank, 7388 doesn't work either.

Eric Clanton

So basically it had to sit overnight. I left it on to marinate and this morning it logged right in.

--
Eric D.Clanton DVM
1519 Pelham Rd
Jacksonville, AL 36265
256-435-8387
WN4WDE
80m OMISS Band Coordinator 

"Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid"   -- John Wayne