Topics

#icom #rigpi #IC-9700 #rigpi #icom #ic-9700

Mark (PB2SD)

Hi,

I'd like to buy a MFJ-1234 RigPi and an ICOM IC-9700.  I'd like to use an android device for remote operation.

Can anybody tell me if the IC-9700 is now standard in the Hamlib, so that I can select this radio in the RigPi?

I also would be happy to chat with somebody who lately setup the IC-9700 succesfully.

73, Mark   (PB2SD)

Jim Kravetz - KK5VG

Hi Mark,

I have the Icom IC-9700 set up as my second radio on the RigPi. It works great. Of course, I am running the RigPi v2.0 firmware as a beta tester & the updates to this firmware made a big (& easier) difference in setting it up. If you’d like, send me an email with any questions & we’ll post here any that need to be applied.

Jim

Mark (PB2SD)

Hi Jim,
That's awesome.  I will mail you.