Topics

IC-9100 Hints & Kinks requested!

Eric Juhre

Anyone using Rigpi with an Icom IC-9100? I'm in need of a listing of settings to get it working  :-)  I've been able to connect (a few times at least) to the rig via a raw USB cable, and I've got the required RJ- plug connected between the Pi's AUDIO jack and the big DIN socket on the back. I'm now at the P.O.B.S. (point of being stumped), so any guidance from any of y'all on what to do next would be TREMENDOUSLY appreciated!

Thanks jn advance and 73

Eric W9GVW
San Antonio

Lon Lease

Eric
Have you used the dip header required on the audio card?  You must disassemble the 1234 and remove the audio board to see it. It took me a few days to figure it out. That was the only problem i had during the install. Lml

On Jul 20, 2020 3:33 PM, Eric Juhre <w9gvw001@...> wrote:
Anyone using Rigpi with an Icom IC-9100? I'm in need of a listing of settings to get it working  :-)  I've been able to connect (a few times at least) to the rig via a raw USB cable, and I've got the required RJ- plug connected between the Pi's AUDIO jack and the big DIN socket on the back. I'm now at the P.O.B.S. (point of being stumped), so any guidance from any of y'all on what to do next would be TREMENDOUSLY appreciated!

Thanks jn advance and 73

Eric W9GVW
San Antonio

Eric Juhre

Yikes!  No I didn't do that...had to do it with my SignaLink many moons ago, but the RigPi images didn't show a socket. Shoulda known!!!

Now, to find that little bugger!

Tnx es 73 Eric