Topics

#ic-7300 no audio while transmitt #ic-7300

Peter Bruins

Edited

Hi,
trying to made FT8.
No problems at all w8ith receiving, decoding and displaying. When I try to sent FT8, even when I tune, the IC-7300 went into TX - but no modulation! By the way, now problems with CW and SSB. Now I use a 7300 with the same RIGPI that I use withe the K3
and we have the same problem 100% . Audio from the IC7300 with Mumble no problem woks fine.
FT8 in the PI  the calls cam ins no problem If you push the test button  TX go to send but no HF cams out
I think I have a problem with a config on the PI but I doesn't ´what  it is I am not a Pi king .......
someone has an idea? factory reset ?

'73 Peter, DH4JQ

Howard Nurse, W6HN

Hi Peter,

Are you using the internal CODECs with the  7300?  Have you looked at the several excellent tutorials in the forum fils section on how to configure the 7300 for use with RigPi?

Peter Bruins

Edited

I have  last days working with the RIGPI  I cannot fix the problem , withe  the internal soundboard.
Nothing Audio out from the internal soundboard.
I have open the case and see  that on the small Audio board withe the rj45 plug  same
solder points are not have the solder I fix it but the problem is the same.
Then I  have be fed up I bay a new version from the  MFJ homepage and it works I hear audio on the intern soundboard  on the lest Earphone withe audiocity .  I will config now the system then I will test it with the K3 the test withe the IC7300 end of the week
no no no what  a hell of crab and I must second pay for the software a bit frustrating.

73 Peter DH4JQ