Topics

Hi: Sorry for the newbe question but just receiver a new rigpi from MFJ. Followed quick start guide. The unit boots up fine but when I start the rigpi app I get a blank screen with rigpi logo in upper left corner. Nowhere to log in. Please ...

Horace

Thank you for the reply. I have tried to vnc into the pi using my laptop and have hooked up a monitor directly to the pi. In both cases, the login screen is completely white except for rigpi symbol at top and line "not secure rigpi.local/index.php". I have nowhere to log into the rigpi app.

From: RigPi@groups.io <RigPi@groups.io> on behalf of Howard Nurse, W6HN <hlnurse@...>
Sent: Sunday, September 6, 2020 8:55:01 PM
To: RigPi@groups.io <RigPi@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [RigPi] Hi: Sorry for the newbe question but just receiver a new rigpi from MFJ. Followed quick start guide. The unit boots up fine but when I start the rigpi app I get a blank screen with rigpi logo in upper left corner. Nowhere to log in. Please ...

How Horace,

If you are logging on using VNC Viewer, the display resolution may be hiding most of the window.  Try logging on from a browser on another computer to rigpi.local.

Hi Horace,

Can you send a screen shot by private email?

--Howard

Jan Blomquist / SM5SUH

Hi, a friend of mine have the exact same problem but not with a new installation. He had had the rigpi working for a long time and suddenly the RSS lost contact with the radio and after reboot he is get the white page with the not secure text up in the corner.

No change was done to the radio config when this happened, it was up and running.

Howard, what was the solution for this problem? Just a SD card error or something else?

Jan / SM5SUH

Horace

Hello Jan:
Howard fixed this problem by sending me link to the rigpi program. Had to re install it on the sd card. I believe my problem was a corupt sd card. Hope this helps. Good luck de KI5WA HG Hinson