Topics

CommCat Mobile and MyQSX.net registration code

Neil K6NCX

I would ask this in the MyQSX.net forums but, while I can read them fine, I can't post o reply there.

I have registered at MyQSX.net and entered the registration code into the CommCat Mobile iOS app. Each time I start the app, I get:
Registration
Your account was not found on
MyQSX.net. Please check your call and
Registration Code in Settings and
restart CommCat Mobile.

I have re-entered the registration code repeatedly. What should I do so I can use CommCat Mobie? (Sorry to be such a problem child,)

Neil K6NCX

Hi Neil,

Your account is all set (since September).  Make sure you are using zeros in your registration code.

73, Howard W6HN

I would ask this in the MyQSX.net forums but, while I can read them fine, I can't post o reply there.

I have registered at MyQSX.net and entered the registration code into the CommCat Mobile iOS app. Each time I start the app, I get:
Registration
Your account was not found on
MyQSX.net. Please check your call and
Registration Code in Settings and
restart CommCat Mobile.

I have re-entered the registration code repeatedly. What should I do so I can use CommCat Mobie? (Sorry to be such a problem child,)

Neil K6NCX

Lawrence I. Kaplan

Howard: I sort of have the same issue with Commcat. I register and never receive a registration code.
Any ideas?

Larry Ab3ty

On Jan 8, 2020, at 6:03 PM, Howard Nurse, W6HN <hlnurse@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Hi Neil,

Your account is all set (since September).  Make sure you are using zeros in your registration code.

73, Howard W6HN

I would ask this in the MyQSX.net forums but, while I can read them fine, I can't post o reply there.

I have registered at MyQSX.net and entered the registration code into the CommCat Mobile iOS app. Each time I start the app, I get:
Registration
Your account was not found on
MyQSX.net. Please check your call and
Registration Code in Settings and
restart CommCat Mobile.

I have re-entered the registration code repeatedly. What should I do so I can use CommCat Mobie? (Sorry to be such a problem child,)

Neil K6NCX

Neil K6NCX

I know the account was set up. And I pasted the registration code in.

MisterSteve

Howard, I too have not received a registration code.
can it be resent, please?
--
MisterSteve/WQUR497

MisterSteve

The message I receive says My account is setup. Check email.

I do not have any email about commcat or myqsx.

--
MisterSteve/WQUR497

Howard Nurse, W6HN

MisterSteve and Neil,

I will send your codes via email.

--Howard

Don Melcher

Same thing here. No code received

Howard Nurse, W6HN

Don, I'll send your registration code by email.

--Howard