Topics

can not enter PHPMyAdmin to change password and user name #commands #corrupt

Wolfgang Dudda

Hi there, I have a new unit and try to get it running. I can not start rigpi anymore after I put my call sign and password in it. I read in our forum I have to go to PHPMyAdmin and correct it. When I open PHPMyAdmin I can put root and 7388 in it but it show‘s an error „ eng_us „edit“ eng_us is correct but if I push „edit“ it goes back to user name and password. It looks like a loop. Has anyone an idea what to do to fix it and what it is? Please help, thank you

Howard Nurse, W6HN

Please try username ham, password 7388, to see if that works.  If not, try username phpmyadmin, password 7388.

--Howard

Wolfgang Dudda

Thank you for fast respond, both not working. 1 chance is a loop again and the second is #1045 Access denied for user phpmyadmin(using password: YES)
YES shows the same error
Wolfgang
Wo4sun

On Aug 2, 2020, at 12:37 PM, Howard Nurse, W6HN <hlnurse@...> wrote:

Please try username ham, password 7388, to see if that works.  If not, try username phpmyadmin, password 7388.

--Howard

Wolfgang Dudda

thank you Howard, after 3 attempt the home page shows up. I try to find the solution for my problem and let you know if everything is ok
Wolfgang

On Aug 2, 2020, at 1:27 PM, Wolfgang Dudda via groups.io <wedu1@...> wrote:

Thank you for fast respond, both not working. 1 chance is a loop again and the second is #1045 Access denied for user phpmyadmin(using password: YES)
YES shows the same error
Wolfgang
Wo4sun

On Aug 2, 2020, at 12:37 PM, Howard Nurse, W6HN <hlnurse@...> wrote:

Please try username ham, password 7388, to see if that works.  If not, try username phpmyadmin, password 7388.

--Howard

Wolfgang Dudda

Sorry, it only the update page the login is still on error
Wolfgang
Wo4sun