Topics

Back Up Card

Leslie Loftin

Downloaded version 2.0 this morning and did the update to use a full 32Gig card.
Now I am making a back up onto another 32G card. Using the built in SD Card Copier program on the RigPi,
I need to make sure of something. When backing up an "expanded" card using SD Card Copier, the back up card will automatically be expanded, correct?

Les
WD5BYQ
PS Good morning to all of you are upgrading this morning!

Howard Nurse, W6HN

Hi Les,

Yes, making a copy that way creates a mirror of the expanded card.  You can also keep the image you downloaded as a backup.

Howard