wsjt-x v2.2.2 Errormessage when using band hopping with WSPR #wsjt-x

wolfram.eberhard@...

My brand new RigPi works fine with WSPR in single band mode. If I activate automatic "Band Hopping" after each frequency change I get the following error messge switching to 20 m band:
"subprocess error Running: /usr/bin/user_hardware 20 execvp"
The similar error for 40 m, 80 m etc.
If clicking into the errormessage wsjt-x quits.
When trying to make a dirctory user_hardware 20 execvp I am getting the message that I am not autorized.
Is there a solution to get rid of this error message?
Regards Wolfram?

Mark Weisheimer - k8mhw

On Sat, Jul 24, 2021 at 10:51 AM, <wolfram.eberhard@...> wrote:
subprocess error Running: /usr/bin/user_hardware 20 execvp
For the issue of creating a directory, try "sudo mkdir"
For the error issue, see this message in the wsjtx.groups.io forum.

https://wsjtx.groups.io/g/main/message/13236

It is good practice to make and keep a backup of your RigPi uSD card.

--
73 - Mark - K8MHW