Rigpi IC-7100 Transmit/Receive Delay #ic-7100

jbmoorethree

I am running an IC-7100 with Rigpi 2.0.  When I press the PTT on Rigpi (Either the button or the spacebar) it takes about 3 seconds for the transceiver to shift to transmit and about 4 seconds for it to shift back from transmit to receive.  This occurs both remotely and operating locally at the Rigpi.  This makes the system unusable. When I run flrig on the raspberry pi (same one with the rigpi) the transmit/receive changeover is immediate.  I am using the default rigpi setting for PTT.  Any ideas?

73,
Jim  KC3BTV

jbmoorethree

It's fixed.  Restarted the pi and all is well.
Jim KC3BTV