From: RigPi@groups.io <RigPi@groups.io> On Behalf Of Doug
Sent: Saturday, April 10, 2021 9:02 AM
To: RigPi@groups.io
Subject: [RigPi] RIgPi Kenwood TS-2000 TUNER button problem #ts2000 #rigpi

The RigPi V2 software (and maybe V1, but I'm not hooked up that way), when you hit the TUNE button, the system goes bonkers. The TS-2000 makes some noise, the MFJ-993 tuner kicks in for a second and then the MFJ-1234 box emits a high-pitched whine which will not stop. The only solution is to shutdown RigPI and the TS-2000 and do a power cycle.
73, WD0UG

Howard Nurse, W6HN

Doug, the TUNE button on the macro bank keys the RigPi Keyer board.  The whine is the Keyer sidetone.  You can reset tune by using the Esc key.  TUNE is intended for those who have manual tuners.

--Howard