FAQ #poll-notice

Manfred

Is there any FAQ for this group? I´m searching for Instructions for IC 7100.. I could it connect and control some points, but have pronblems with the mumble server. An other mumble server on an other Raspi works with an Ipad and a PC.

Results

See Who Responded

Jim W7RY <jimw7ry@...>

What?

Thanks and 73 W7RY
Sent from my wireless communicator

On Sat, Jan 23, 2021, 2:57 PM Manfred <dl2kmk@...> wrote:

A new poll has been created:

Is there any FAQ for this group? I´m searching for Instructions for IC 7100.. I could it connect and control some points, but have pronblems with the mumble server. An other mumble server on an other Raspi works with an Ipad and a PC.

1. I hope anybody will answer my Question?
2. lease excuse my poor Enflish, its very old ;)

Vote Now

Steve_KE4LC

Hi Manfred,  Your English is fine.  Let’s solve the problem.  So, you having a problem with Mumble server running on your RigPi device.   If it runs ok on another Pi, perhaps you have an incorrect Mumble audio driver setting.  Let’s check.  Since the 7100 has a USB digital connection for both audio and rig control, for Mumble, you will have to select a CODEC default driver for both of Mumble’s input and output set ups.  Please check CODEC drivers and let me know how it works. If it still doesn’t work, we’ll look for additional, new solutions.  73, Steve KE4LC