Topics

FT-950 TX Audio via rear mini DIN plug #audio

Eddie Davis

How do I hook up My MFJ1234 to a IC 7700 Eddie WK4I

On Sep 14, 2020, at 1:00 PM, Howard Nurse, W6HN <hlnurse@...> wrote:

Hi Jean-Louis,

RigPi 2 allows you to "stack" macros so you can create a macro that sets the radio to USB and switches audio to the rear connector.  You can also modify the code in /var/www/html/classes/RigServer.class.php to do the same thing when a command to change to USB or LSB is seen.  The latter option will require some programming in PHP.

Hi Jean-Louis,

RigPi 2 allows you to "stack" macros so you can create a macro that sets the radio to USB and switches audio to the rear connector.  You can also modify the code in /var/www/html/classes/RigServer.class.php to do the same thing when a command to change to USB or LSB is seen.  The latter option will require some programming in PHP.

--Howard

f5djl Jean-Louis

Hi

  I have acquired recently an  MFJ 1234  and I am  currently discovering all its capabilities , i am very impressed ! :-)  Thanks and congrats Howard and team ... .
  I am looking for advice regarding LSB/USB  use via the rear mini din plug and RJ cable to RSS. .
  I assume the use of an additional macro using pkt/dig mode is the obvious answer as FT950 does not have a setting to force rear input in normal SSB modes
  However is there a way to modify the standard interface LSB/USB button to achieve the same and avoid user to think USB and LSB is not functional ?
  Alternatively should I go for the hardware option , ie route TX audio to the front panel ?

  Thanks for your help and very best regards
  Jean Louis F5DJL- K1JLT