Port forwarding #remote

Allan Mathiesen <oz9au.allan@...>

Hi

I search the group but I didn’t find a answer.

Is it possible to change all 3 ports (TCP/UDP). I have these ports forwarded to a static IP address on the LAN- 4524, 4525, 843 (Used for RemoteHams server).

We use the remote station in our Amateur Radio Club and I have no access to the router in the building. I have to pay the company administrating the network to change port forwarding ;-)

On the Raspberry I can change Browser PORT 80, but what about the other two ports, VoIP 64738 and VNC 5900, may I use the ports already opened ?

73, Allan OZ9AU

Howard Nurse, W6HN

Hi Allan,

Yes, the Mumble and VNC listening ports can be changed.  Here are two links that explain how:

https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=205305

https://sbcguides.com/install-mumble-server-on-raspberry-pi/

—Howard

OZ9AU Allan <oz9au.allan@...>

Hi Howard

TNX - very helpfull.

Thinking we will switch to RigPi on our remote club station.

73
Allan